So this version uses an entirely different method and has the current image fixed even when clicking elsewhere on the page. Animation in Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in the name of the WordPress Plugin (Gallery Stacked Slideshow)
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- After active plugin you can see “Stacked Gallery” menu in admin area.
- Create a new “Gallery” by using “Add New Gallery” tab.
- After create a gallery upload images in particular gallery by using “Upload Images” tab.
- Using short code,you can add created Gallery in page/post.
- After adding shortcode in particulate page gallery is looks like below.